We do things a little differently than the competition at GTN... and we think this is a really good thing. In fact, we built our business and company culture on it. GTN's entrepreneurial environment is balanced, respectful, encouraging, and flexible; your ongoing development is a top priority and one of our core values. We are a mobility tax services firm that focuses exclusively on tax consulting and compliance for corporate global mobility programs, expatriates, foreign nationals, business travelers, and permanent transfers.
Do you want to work on an amazing team and provide excellent service to clients in a growing firm?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Mobility Senior Manager! You will contribute to GTN's growth by leading corporate engagements and managing all aspects of mobility programs, working on business development activities, and helping with business proposals.
You will work full-time with flexibility options that ensure you have a balance with your personal life. We have a a great office in San Diego, CA, and remote work options are available.
Is this you?
- You resonate with the GTN Core Values - Play well with others, Possess a humble spirit, Be passionate, Seek growth, and Own it
- You provide exceptional experience to everyone, everyday, everywhere (E5) by implementing "best in class" professional services offerings
- You are a leader and mentor, and others look to you for advice
- You are the first to raise your hand to help a team member or manage a new project
- You have experience helping companies that are new to global mobility, and have helped them build strong tax compliant mobility programs
- You are excited when companies ask you about the tax implications of unique and complex mobile employee scenarios
- You consider yourself an expert in handling the Home country payroll process and Host country shadow payroll for assignees
- You feel comfortable discussing the equity implications for mobile employees and know when to bring in equity experts
- You are motivated to help make your team and GTN successful by participating in the request for proposal process and identifying new business opportunities to grow the region and GTN
- You're proud of your bachelor's degree and are experienced in working with most types of mobile employee including remote workers, business travelers, assignees and transferees
- You have supervisory experience and at least 8 years of experience working in global mobility
If this sounds like you, let's talk!
Many companies can offer a great compensation package, good benefits, and a professional work environment with opportunities to grow. At GTN, we do this and more through recognizing your contributions to GTN's success, encouraging you to remain balanced in your personal and professional life, encouraging open and honest communication and feedback, and providing opportunities so you may go as far as you want to within the firm. We think this is just the right way to do business.
Check out Glassdoor to hear what our employees are saying about working at GTN.
Find out why you would love working at GTN by learning more about our company culture and the rewards of working with us at https://www.gtn.com/careers.
GTN is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V