Join our mission: Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
Overview: As members of the People and Places team, we are stewards of Intuit’s greatest strategic asset: Our People. Our mission is to maximize the potential of our people to accelerate Intuit’s growth. Our vision is to inspire the world’s top talent to innovate and make a difference.
Come join Intuit’s Global Mobility team as an Immigration Specialist. Be part of the team engaging and retaining the world’s top talent, ensuring they can live and work whenever and wherever the business may need them. We are looking for a learner who is passionate about creating the best possible customer experiences.
As an Immigration Specialist you will guide and support talent on work permits so that they can focus on their day-to-day work, as well as will help maintain compliance, in partnership with the Intuit Immigration Program Managers and external counsel. Join us on our journey to make the complex simple!
What you’ll bring
● Awesome communication and customer care skills with a focus on empathy and sensitivity to intercultural issues as well as making the complex simple
● Excellent judgment, especially in dealing with challenging confidential and sensitive issues
● Use your attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills to spot potential issues and analyze critical situations to mitigate risk and provide timely solutions
● Comfortable working in a geographically dispersed team, both independently and collaboratively as needed
● Ability to prioritize competing demands and support multiple stakeholders
● Learning and growth mindset, continuously seeking knowledge, understanding trends and feedback to improve your capability, skills and relationships, as well as the experiences of employees
● Prefer 1-3 years prior immigration experience, or other human resources and/or legal background. An ideal candidate may have US immigration, corporate business traveler compliance, other global mobility experience and/or paralegal certification, especially in a high growth tech company.
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
How you will lead
● Support Intuit’s immigration team, business and employees with care and empathy through their immigration journey
● Provide support and consultation to employees and key stakeholders for pre-offer immigration assessments, as well as other immigration challenges
● Support business travel assessments, including identifying and escalating potential business travel program issues and challenges
● Educate and advise on documented program policies and practices as well as changes in regulations, including supporting immigration communication channels
● Support US immigration compliance, identifying and escalating potential issues: review and sign US immigration docs, manage maintenance of H-1B Public Access Folders, support employees during US immigration officer visits, etc
● Collect customer feedback and leverage data to recommended improvements to their experience, participate in improvement projects
● Assist with other immigration and mobility program support tasks as assigned, such as reporting and vendor billing
Get to Know UsGet to Know Our boardGet to Know Our Sponsors
Become a MemberBecome a Volunteer
Meet Our SponsorsBecome our SponsorSponsorship Directory