California Corporate Housing is an innovative and trusted corporate housing provider that meets the needs of the now generation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional in operations to join our fast-growing company and have unbelievable impact to our growth. We have a smart team with experience in interior design, digital marketing and operational execution of corporate housing. Now, we need to work closely with someone who can keep our office moving in the right direction.
This full-time role is available immediately and will be based in our headquarters in San Jose, CA.
- Support the team in the day-to-day operations of our company
- Be the primary contact person for our in-house Guests with their maintenance needs and special requests
- Gather and communicate feedback from Guests
- Slowly build relationships with our clients to make sure their needs, questions and concerns are all addressed in a timely manner
- Occasionally assist with preparing corporate housing units for rent, including shopping for some furniture and housewares, assembling small furniture, and coordinating utilities (cable, Wi-Fi, electricity)
- Help manage the online marketing aspects of our corporate housing units
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience supporting the operational framework of a fast-moving organization
- Comfortable in a small, fluid team environment and all the intensity and fun that comes with it
About California Corporate Housing
California Corporate Housing is an exciting evolution to corporate housing geared for the needs of the 21st century. We have significant experience not only with corporate housing, but also with technology development in building a booking platform used by our customers.
Our lean structure allows us to be responsive to requests and creative with solutions. Most importantly, it positions us to undercut our competitors’ rates yet deliver more value.
We are the preferred corporate housing partner for leading Fortune 500 companies.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in joining our team.
Visit calcorporatehousing.com to learn more.