Bank of the West (BOTW) is looking for an Immigration Specialist (Contract position) to work remotely.
- · To assess applications for submission to immigration and dealing with a high volume of very detailed and complex correspondence.
- Work with external immigration counsel and other vendors to ensure timely, high quality services are provided and SLAs are met.
- Partner closely with cross functional teams, HR, Staffing, Payroll, Legal, Finance, HRIS, IT, etc.
- Handle the daily administration of immigration related tasks (review vendor invoices/cross charges, auditing, record keeping, tracking).
- Facilitate the Immigration Educational Series/Annual Town Hall Meeting.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reporting and analytics.
- Assist with immigration projects as needed.
- Assist with USCIS site visits as necessary.
- 3 years corporate immigration or paralegal experience with NIV [L-1A/B, H-1B, TN, E-3, J-1, O-1, F-1/J-1/L-1 conversion to H-1B] and IV matters
- Experience working in a role that requires a high degree of confidentiality.
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Demonstrated strong teamwork and collaborative skills working in a dynamic and changing multinational organization.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, One Drive, Sharpoint, etc.)
- Experience using applicant tracking systems
- Experience using Peoplesoft, JDXpert
Interested candidates please forward your resume to my attention at firstname.lastname@example.org