The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify new partnership opportunities, open new sales territories by networking, cold calling, obtaining referrals from industry related associations.
- Takes the sales efforts from the realm of possibility to opportunity and through closing of contracts.
- Prepare presentations, often times in front of multiple decision makers.
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Writes effective proposals, business letters and other forms of correspondence to both prospects and clients
- Works through the negotiation phases and closes each sale. Utilizes any internal resources to complete the sales and ensure customer satisfaction
- Participates, on a regular basis, in all sales meetings and shares information with others. May assist other Sales Managers in their sales efforts.
- Maintains a comprehensive prospect list using the company’s sales database and reports sales activities on a regular basis to management.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends as well as the local business direction. Reports finding back to management.
- Looks to gain an advantage over the competition by recommending different or additional services that will “sell the prospect” on using Synergy Global Housing
- Properly and effectively structures accounts within specified geographic sales territory.
- College degree in Business Marketing/Sales is preferred
- 3 - 4 years' prior industry related business development experience
- Experience selling services is strongly preferred
- Hospitality related experience or sales background in the Extended Stay/Hotel or Corporate Housing industries is helpful.
- Demonstrated experience in gaining and developing relationships with large clients is required.
- Proven capability in selling to the executive level prospect is also required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous tele-sales experience is a plus.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Computer experience in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and a sales database is strongly preferred.
- Business travel – will be required to travel for business or clients meetings and conferences.
Pay range unavailable
Salary information is not available at the moment.
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance